There are THREE major things I must warn Americans about at this stage in their post-election euphoria, not including the previous two postings on the re-tooling of the nation's suburbs instigated by Obama and his socialist allies in the name of regionalism. However, that will mentioned below, but now let me build this Worst Case Scenario for you.
- Firstly.... new evidence points toward an imminent financial collapse and destruction of American wealth -- income, investments, retirement and even personal safety are now at severe risk. Washington and Wall Street have recklessly (or is it intentional?) pushed the United States into the greatest financial bubble in American history. And unfortunately it seems to be beyond the point of no return. The bubble will burst in one of two ways: With QE3, the next big $40 billion stimulus program the White House has planned, the value of the American dollar will get further diluted and will be buying less in overseas trade and hyperinflation will cause a collapse in the value in saving and retirement funds.
- China, with its new leader and regional power, will want to make its presence and strength felt throughout the world politically and in trade as well. China holds approximately $1 trillion dollars of U.S. debt through loans and as the U.S. dollar deteriorates there is a big urge to protect their loan values, which could lead the Chinese government to call upon the White House to repay the loans. That would send shock waves through U.S. financial circles.
- Also, if the Chinese government thought it was getting short-changed in world trade by having to use U.S. Dollars as the standard currency, they might, as they have previously warned, demand that as the U.S. dollar is now a weakly valued currency the Chinese Yuan will now be used instead. We can't ignore the Russians who threaten to launch a gold-backed ruble as an alternative to the weakened dollar.
- Secondly, with the repercussions of a further increase in government indebtedness, continued high unemployment, higher taxes (not of only the rich but the middle class as well) and the aforementioned push by Obama to disenfranchise suburbanites by integrating their administration and taxation under the ''regional'' control of their local city, you could have a huge uprising problem. I have been informed that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is already preparing for a civil war in the country of 311 million people who, for the significant portion of the population, are armed.
- In a posting on the 23rd of August, entitled, Can America survive 4 more years of Obama? I revealed that Obama has created government controls with over 900 Executive Orders (bypassing Congressional approval) including a list of ''Emergency Powers'' that sound absolutely sinister. It seems he has covered his bases regarding public dissent with these EOs. One particularly disturbing one, under the National Authorization Defence Act (NDAA), is a section called ''Preventive Detention'' aimed at (I kid you not), people that might commit a crime in the future! A White House spokesman said the Department of Justice is looking to ''developing an appropriate legal regime to make preventive detention legal.'' This could no doubt involve a prolonged detention without a trial and would allow the government to handle any future rebellion using this as a blueprint for Peacetime Martial Law. This would detain people without legal or constitutional recourse in the event of ''an emergency influx of immigrants in the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs.''
- Thirdly, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has entered into a series of single-bid contracts with a Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root (KBR) to build detention camps at undisclosed locations within the United States (see photo of a Wyoming Camp). The government has also contracted to build thousands of railcars, ostensibly to transport detainees. According to diplomat Peter Dale Scott, the KBR contract is part of a Homeland Security plan titled END-GAME, which sets its goal as the removal of potential terrorists.
- The real question is: What kind of "new programs'' require the construction and refurbishment of over 600 detention facilities in nearly every state of the union with the capacity to house perhaps millions of people? I already revealed Obama's hatred of the suburbs in previous postings, AMERICA: Fooled, Ruled and Re-Tooled (Parts 1 and 2) and his regionalism program and there's further insult to American's consciences with an Obama EO designed to force America to submit to international regulations instead of the Constitution; that includes gun controls. That'll piss a lot of law-abiding people off...I'm sure. The Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act is now in place and is designed to meet the threat. It is a law that labels those who ''engage in sit-ins, civil disobedience, trespass and violent rallies'' as Terrorists. Other groups in the cross-hairs could easily be anti-abortion protesters, anti-tax agitators, immigration activists, environmentalists, Peace demonstrators and even Second Amendment rights supporters. A frightening scenario seems to be unfolding!.
NOTE: William (Bill) Ayers, one of the founders of the Weather Underground (WU), a radical leftist, anti-American organization formed in 1969 by a group of University of Chicago Marxist students, instigated urban terrorism from 1970-1974. They carried out attacks against the government, including bombings at NYPD headquarters, the Pentagon, the Capital building and a San Francisco police station (killing a policeman). At that time a FBI mole sat in on a WU meeting where Ayers was discussing the WUs ultimate goal, the make-over of America into a Marxist/Socialist country. He said, seriously, to achieve this and the expected opposition, he estimated at least 25 million Americans would have to be killed! Back in 1995 after Ayers was released from prison he became good friends with Barack Obama and is said to have written Obama's book, ''Dreams of my Father'' as well as sharing in their love of Marxist ideology with their Chicago circle of friends..