Am I the only guy in this country who's fed up with what's happening? Where the hell is our collective outrage with this so-called president (prime minister)? We should be screaming bloody murder! We've got a gang of tax cheating clueless leftists trying to steer our ship-of-state right over a cliff. We're got corporate gangsters stealing us blind and we can't even run a ridiculous cash-for-clunkers program without losing $26 billion of taxpayers money, much less build an inexpensive hybrid car. But instead of getting mad, people sit around and nod their heads when the politicians say, "trust me, the economy is getting better." BETTER! You've got to be kidding. Let us shout it out: Throw all the Democrats out, along with Obama!
Someone has to speak up. I hardly recognize this country anymore. The most famous business leaders are not the innovators but the guys in handcuffs. While we're fiddling in Afghanistan, Iran is completing their nuclear bombs and missiles and nobody seems to know what to do. And the liberal press is waving "pom-poms" instead of asking Obama the hard questions. That's not the promise of the America my parents and yours traveled across the ocean for. I've had enough...how about you? You can't call yourself a patriot if you are not outraged! This a fight I'm ready and willing to have, and you should too!
Leaders are made...not born. Leadership is forged in times of crisis. It's easy to sit there with a thumb up your butt and talk theory. Or send someone else's kids off to war when you've never seen a battlefield yourself. We needed a strong leader on September 11, 2001 and he lead us out of the ashes and on to the process of retribution. It was a hell of an effort and our enemies learned a good lesson.
So let us see where we stand now?
- We're immersed in a bloody war with no plan of winning and a president who tells the enemy when we're going to leave. Real smart!
- We're running the biggest deficit in the history of the world, and it's getting worse by the day.
- We've lost our manufacturing edge to Asia and lost over 2.4 million jobs to this outsourcing.
- Our gas prices are high because nobody in power has a logical plan to drill into our huge reserves as so many politicians have been bought by the flea-hugging environmentalists.
- Of our Big Three car companies, socialist Obama has nationalized two of them.
- Our schools are in a disaster because of lazy teachers and their greedy union.
- Our borders are like sieves and they want to give all illegals amnesty and free health care.
- The middle class is being squeezed to death while Obama smears the successfully wealthy.
- Americans in the poverty class increased by 6.4 million under Obama's misrule.
I have news for the Chicago gangsters in the White House. We didn't elect you to turn this democratic country into a losing European Socialist state. Why are people so afraid to come out and say it? So some left-leaning bonehead on NBC or CNN news will call them a name? Give me a break and screw political correctness. Why don't you guys show some spine for a change and yell-it-like-it-is?
The Way I See It....Lee Iacocca isn't trying to be the voice of gloom and doom here. He's trying to light a fire under the complacent majority to say there still is hope to return to the principles that made America the beacon of freedom and ingenuity. Americans can't afford to lose it all to the gospel according to Obama that the U.S. is unexceptional and doesn't deserve a special place in the world.