The mosque attended by the two brothers accused in the Boston Marathon double bombing has been associated with other terror suspects, has invited radical speakers to a sister mosque in Boston and is affiliated with a Muslim group that critic say nurses grievances that can lead to extremism. Several people who attended the Islamic Society of Boston (ISB) mosque in Cambridge, Mass., have been investigated for Islamic terrorism, including conviction of the mosque's first president, Abdulrahman Alamoudi, in connection with an assassination plot against a Saudi prince. Alamoudi, who signed the articles of incorporation as the mosque's president, was sentenced to 23 years in federal court in 2004 for his role as a facilitator, being al-Qaida's top fundraiser, in what federal prosecutors called a Libyan assassination plot against then-crown prince Abdullah of Saudi Arabia. Abdullah is now the Saudi king.
The Boston Bombers represent not just themselves but a culture that radicalizes people in their very own mosques. Here's a few ISB members and leaders that have been convicted of terrorism:
- A bitch named Aafia Siddiqui, an MIT scientist-turned-al-Qaeda agent, who visited and prayed at the Cambridge mosque, was arrested in Afghanistan in 2008 while in possession of cyanide canisters and plans for an attack in New York City. She grabbed a rifle while in detention and shot at FBI agents for which she was convicted in 2010 and is serving an 86-year sentence.
- Tarek Mehanna, who worshiped at the mosque, was sentenced in 2012 to 17 years in prison for conspiring to aid al-Qaeda. This scumbag had traveled to Yemen to seek terrorist training and plotted to use automatic weapons to shoot up a mall in the Boston suburbs the FBI alleges.
- Ahmad Abousamra, was identified by the FBI on charges of providing support to terrorists and conspiracy to kill Americans in a foreign country.
- Yuself al-Qaradawi, a mosque trustee and Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood leader banned from the U.S. after issuing a fatwa that OK'd killing U.S. soldiers in America and overseas.
- Jamal Badawi, a former trustee of the Islamic Society of Boston Trust, which owns both mosques, was named as a non-indicted co-conspirator in the 2007 Holy Land Foundation terrorism trial in Texas over the funneling of $12 million to Hamas, the so-called Palestinian wing of of the Muslim Brotherhood.
The Way I See It....those ISB mosques are run by the Muslim American Society (MAS), which the FBI believes is the main front for the Muslim Brotherhood and their partners in crime, Hamas and al-Qaeda. In its propaganda, MAS routinely claims America is at war with Islam. The younger Tsamaev brother cited this myth as a reason for attacking innocents. President Obama vows to finally crack down on terrorists. Perhaps he should focus on the spiritual factories radicalizing them under our very noses. I commented on this in a blog posting on May 6th, 2010 entitled, ''JIHAD: As American As Apple Pie''.
I'm happy to report that Tamerlan's mosque, he regularly attended has now disavowed him and his declined to offer funeral services as requested by the uncle. Mosque official, Imam Tala Eid, said the bomber killed innocent people and brought shame to his family, his country and his religion. The FBI has offered to turn the body over to his parents, but relatives in the U.S. are having a hard time finding any mosque that will take his remains. I would like to see his body strung up in Boston Common and let the birds take care of him little bite by little bite.